Table of Contents
Ragu alfredo sauce shrimp recipes are easy to make and delicious to eat. This Italian inspired dish is a great way to add some flavor to your dinner table. It is also a great way to get your family to eat more seafood. The Alfredo sauce adds a creamy richness to the shrimp that is hard to beat. This recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone at your dinner table.
Ragu alfredo sauce is a classic Italian sauce made with cream, cheese, butter, garlic, and a variety of seasonings. It is a very versatile sauce that can be used on a variety of dishes. It is often used as a base for other dishes, such as lasagna or macaroni and cheese. In this recipe, it is used to coat the shrimp in a creamy, flavorful sauce.
Shrimp is a great source of protein and essential nutrients. It is also low in fat and calories, making it a great addition to any meal. When cooked properly, shrimp is crispy and flavorful. In this recipe, the shrimp are coated in the Alfredo sauce and then cooked until they are golden brown and crispy. This recipe is a great way to get your family to eat more seafood, and it is sure to be a hit.
For this Ragu alfredo sauce shrimp recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar Ragu alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
To make this Ragu alfredo sauce shrimp recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Spread the shrimp in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove the shrimp from the oven and transfer to a plate.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the Ragu alfredo sauce over medium heat.
- Add the cooked shrimp to the sauce and stir to coat.
- Serve the shrimp with the sauce over pasta or rice.
One serving of this Ragu alfredo sauce shrimp recipe contains the following nutrition information:
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Protein: 18g
Ragu alfredo sauce shrimp recipes are a great way to add some flavor to your dinner table. This Italian inspired dish is easy to make and packed with flavor. It is also a great way to get your family to eat more seafood. The Alfredo sauce adds a creamy richness to the shrimp that is hard to beat. This recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone at your dinner table.