Table of Contents
Making homemade Greek yogurt Hidden Valley ranch dressing is a great way to spice up your salads, burgers and more. This creamy and tangy dressing is sure to be a hit with your family. It’s healthier than store-bought Hidden Valley ranch dressing and has a more intense flavor. Plus, it’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients.
To make this delicious Greek yogurt Hidden Valley ranch dressing, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Hidden Valley ranch mix
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Making this ranch dressing couldn’t be easier! All you have to do is mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until they are well combined. Then, season with salt and pepper to taste. That’s it!
Once you’ve mixed all of the ingredients together, transfer the dressing to an airtight container and store it in the fridge until you’re ready to use it. The dressing will keep for up to a week in the fridge.
Tips & Tricks
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you make the perfect Greek yogurt Hidden Valley ranch dressing:
- For a creamier dressing, use full-fat Greek yogurt instead of low-fat.
- If you don’t have buttermilk on hand, you can use milk or even water instead.
- For a tangier dressing, add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- If you don’t have any Hidden Valley ranch mix, you can substitute it with 1 tablespoon of dried parsley, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, 1 teaspoon of dried dill, 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You can also add a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup to the dressing for a hint of sweetness.
- For a spicier dressing, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or hot sauce.
Making this delicious Greek yogurt Hidden Valley ranch dressing is a great way to add a bit of flavor to your favorite dishes. It’s healthier than store-bought ranch dressing and has a more intense flavor. Plus, it’s easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed!